January 1, 2012

So this is it...

I wanted to start a space that was all for me. My other blog is a baby/life book of sorts for my kidlet.

I have a few goals that I'm wanting to accomplish for 2012, and what better way to help me reach them than by holding myself accountable to the interwebs?!
I'm dying to lose the 65lbs I've managed to pack on my frame since birthing a sweet baby girl in 2008! This is the year! I have to do this for my well-being. It's affecting all aspects of my life and I need to get it gone for good.

Secondly, photography. I want to get better at it. I love it. I want to study it; breathe it; be it. I don't want to become a pro like anyone running around with a DSLR these days, but I'd like to learn more about it and know that I can capture special moments before they pass.

I'm sure there will be lots of ranting/raving/sarcasm/musings here...but that's what it's about. Me.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment